2010年9月24日星期五

designer_replica Longines L2.705.4.53.6 watch was a very funny sight

designer_replica Longines L2.705.4.53.6 watch The first time I saw them was a couple weeks ago while picking up my kids from school. My son told me that a friend had given him a rubber band. He was very excited to tell me about it. A friend gave him a rubber band. Fine by me. Next he and his Mom came home from errands with a pack. I thought to myself ;he put the move on ol’ softy;. Standard Operating Procedure.The next day he comes out of his bedroom with every one of them on his wrist. It was a very funny sight. My son is conscious of his image. I remembered how I felt as a kid wearing new things to school. When that starts all you want to do from that point on is fit in. I was beginning to see the gist of all of this.Later that day he was very excited to tell me about the trades he had made.designer_replica Longines L2.705.4.53.6 watch These bands were turning into elementary school currency. This could get expensive depending on his trading skills. Fortunately they are affordable, so a little goes a long way and I really enjoy our time after school looking at all of the new bands he got from his friends.Another great thing about silly bands is that girls are wearing them too. Maybe more. I have two boys so I don’t know for sure, but I’m seeing more and more girls wearing them. It pretty cool when a toy is a fashion statement for both boys and girls.Sooner or later everybody will be wearing silly shaped bands. I don’t know when kids first started collecting them. I might be late to this party, but I wanted to write about the next hit toy for every one of those who are not yet on the ;bands wagon;. Maybe your son or daughter will be the first to wear them at their school designer_replica Longines L2.705.4.53.6 watch.