2010年12月9日星期四

endurance racers getting their red line on. How Ulysse Nardin replica watches

Plan to do that again?Yeah, cross is super fun, and the local series here in Salt Lake is great. I can’t race cross without laughing--usually at myself when I try to get over the barriers.Interesting to see endurance racers getting their red line on. How Ulysse Nardin replica watches was that?I think it is a nice compliment to the endurance pace. It’s refreshing to do something so different.What bike are you riding now?I trade back and forth between my Titus Fireline and Racer-X. For most XC courses, the Fireline makes the most sense, but for the longer or more gnarly races, it’s nice to have some suspension--particularly something that pedals as well as my Racer-X. Titus has been the only bike sponsor I’ve had--which is a good thing because they are one of the few companies that make a stock frame small enough for me.How do you like your Scrub components?

What size are your rotors?I am stoked on the Scrub rotors. I cant tell the difference between standard steel rotors and the Scrubs as far as performance and Audemars Piguet replica watches stopping power--other than that the Scrubs scream when they get wet. Still, performance does not seem to be compromised...I just cant sneak up on anyone. I run the 160s.What the most forgiving component on your bike? A couple of years ago, I think I would have said the actual Racer-X frame.

I remember so many times when I would get sloppy, feel like I was going down--I mean I was already bracing for impact--and that bike would just magically steer itself right. I have never found another bike with the superior handling of my Titus bikes. But, after a couple years of rolling on Stans wheels, Ive got to go with those. Not that the Mont Blanc replica watches frame isnt super forgiving...but I dont think I have quite as many of those super-close calls. Those wheels are dead-on; point and shoot. And thats saying a lot on bikes that have either no rear suspension or 3.5 and 3 up front. Pretty rad.Better Ride had a camp that came through So Cal. Sorry I missed it.