2010年12月9日星期四

when I got into endurance Jaeger LeCoultre replica watches racing

It wasn’t horrible.What do you do for Elete?I am a sales rep. I help with some of the marketing, and I handle all of the sponsorship for events and athletes. Why should I want to use that product as an athlete?I found Elete when I got into endurance Jaeger LeCoultre replica watches racing. I was hooked before long and was lucky enough to become a sponsored athlete. It wasn’t until several years later when I started thinking about moving to Utah that I inquired about employment.I started using Elete because I found that I could ride harder longer and recover faster than if I didn’t use it. That . I’ve never been a big muscle cramper, but on the rare occasion that I do, a dose of Elete is a guaranteed fix. Because endurance athletes have such high demands for electrolytes, many of us are predisposed to deficiencies, especially of magnesium. Because our demands are so high, the only way to keep up with our electrolyte needs is to continuously replenish our stores.

I carry around one of the small pocket bottles of Elete Panerai replica watches all the time and add it to water throughout the day. That way, I never start a ride or race without my electrolyte stores fully topped off. Most sports drinks don’t have enough electrolytes--especially magnesium, because it’s the most expensive electrolyte. But magnesium is essential for the conversion of adenosine triphosphate to energy. How does racing/training fold into your job at Elete?The company sees value in my racing, and they appreciate the credibility that I have as a professional athlete.

As such, they’ve been flexible and creative with my schedule and responsibilities so that I can train and travel to races.What are your big racing goals this year?I was planning to go back to the Intermontane Challenge but just found out that the race was canceled. Now, I think I’ll be doing the three-day solo option for the Transrockies. I will go back replica watch gift and race solo at the 24-Hour National Championships, and I’ll do a lot of XC races and some longer, marathon-length stuff like the Mount Ogden 100K and the Park City Point to Point.I saw you ripping it up out there for cross.